Welcome back to our weekly roundup highlighting a few of the best sustainability stories, videos and photos floating around the web.
- Ever heard of a cloud forest? Find out why these enchanting woods are sometimes referred to as “elfin forests.”
- The green travel movement is growing! According to a new Trip Advisor survey, 70 percent of adventurers plan to make more eco-friendly choices.
- Treehugger summarizes a new study on the problems with palm oil. [Don’t despair: We’re on the case.]
- The Huffington Post shares photos of five stunning natural sites where humans threaten biodiversity.
- Good Environment explores why cities need more central parks.
- Take a look at some incredible wildlife shots, courtesy of The Guardian.
- Looking for ways to teach your kids about the circle of life? Check out “Rainforest Survival Challenge,” a cool ipad app for eco-curious kids.
- Grist reveals four foods that go to waste too often – and shares ideas for putting them to use.
- Check out these stunning examples of macro photography from Treehugger.
- Curious about the origins of Arbor Day? The Huffington Post shares a detailed history of the movement along with great resources for learning more.
- Grist celebrates National Bike Month with tips to get you cycling.
Find other great articles, photos or videos on the internet this week? Tell us about them in the comments!