What’s happening during Follow the Frog Week, kicking off on Monday, September 17? Educational events, online contests, travel discounts and more!
If you love coffee, tea or chocolate…
- Stop by La Colombe Torrefaction’s mobile cafe on Tuesday, September 18 from 11 am to 3 pm — parked on the corner of Prince and Crosby Streets in NYC — for a chance to sample the company’s complimentary Rainforest Alliance Certified™ Corsica coffee or its cold-brew Pure Black.
- Not in New York? Visit La Colombe’s online store during Follow the Frog Week and receive a 10 percent discount with the promo code “frogweek2012″.
- “Like” and “share” Tetley’s Farmers First Hand Facebook page during Follow the Frog Week for a chance to win a cuddly frog and a year’s supply of Rainforest Alliance Certified tea.
- Stop by a wine tasting and enjoy vino served alongside Lucienne’s Rainforest Alliance Certified chocolate frogs.
- Order Yogi Tea’s Rainforest Alliance Certified blends online at a 10 percent discount throughout the month of September.
- Want to win a selection of Yogi Tea made with Rainforest Alliance Certified rooibos? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Rainforest Giveaway” in the subject line before 11:59 pm on September 30!
- Enter Zavida Coffee’s Facebook contest for a chance to win a gourmet gift basket featuring the company’s entire line of Rainforest Alliance Certified java.
- The Rainforest Alliance will be sponsoring the Best Tea Experience category of the first ever Lunch Business Grab and Go Awards, held at the London Art House on Thursday, September 20, at 6:30 pm.
If you’re dreaming of a vacation…
- Book a Rainforest Alliance Verified™ trip with Hands Up Holidays and receive a 20 percent discount during Follow the Frog Week.
- Enjoy a 5 percent discount on the Going South trip by Aventuras Tierra Verde when you book during Follow the Frog Week.
- Receive a 10 percent discount on all reservations booked in September with Costa Rica-based il Viaggio.
- Get a 10 percent discount with Travel Excellence during Follow the Frog Week.
- Choose the Rio Celeste Tour Package from Valle Dorado Tours — featuring exclusively Rainforest Alliance Verified™ hotels — and receive 10 percent off the trip when you book during Follow the Frog Week.
- Take advantage of Latin American Escapes’ special Follow the Frog Week itinerary by exploring Managua and immersing yourself in its history and culture. Then visit the cloud forests of Matagalpa and tour local coffee farms.
- Netherlands-based Jetair is offering two special Follow the Frog Week itineraries for travelers interested in a visit to Nicaragua.
- If you’ve made the trip to Peru, stop by Best Western Los Andes de America’s Artisans Fair “Andean Spring” on September 21 at 6:30 pm. Guests and visitors can observe the ancient techniques used in the Andean textile process and later enjoy a traditional Andean dinner at Restaurant Kushi Sonqo.
Don’t see an event or promo opportunity that you like? Look for the green frog seal on coffee, tea, chocolate and more to help support a healthier planet!